MOVING BEYOND THE YEAR OF COVID MEANS
HAVING THE RIGHT STUFF!
TIMES ARE CHANGING……..
Travel and Photo Today has not been doing much travel for some time. No big surprise I’m sure. It’s probably the same for you. But thankfully things are improving in many places.None-the -less it remains extremely important to take care of yourself and your physical and mental health. Be smart, be safe and be healthy! Opportunities for more activities and travel are expanding.
PLANNING TIME ………..
Now it’s finally time to get serious about planning for future events, both at home and for those long awaited travel and photographic adventures.
Having the “Right Stuff” is always helpful when dealing with a variety of issues. Stuff to help keep you healthy – physically and mentally. Stuff to make you and your home base more comfortable, efficient, organized, calm and happy. Stuff to help with your work from home. And stuff to help with your plans for future adventures.
To help you be aware of various items which might just be the “Right Stuff” for you – – Travel And Photo Today keeps an eye out for helpful “Right Stuff.” When we find something that sounds good we’ll be sharing it with you. Travel and Photo Today presents – GEAR THAT WORKS.
Travel & Photo Today’s
GEAR THAT WORKS!
STUFF TO PROTECT YOUR GEAR
APPLE AIR TAGS
Let’s Face it – Stuff Gets Lost or Misplaced. At home and also during travels. Apple’s newly released Air Tags offer a great solution. Small devices which you can attach to your stuff – luggage, camera, handbag, whatever – Air Tags help you locate the item using the “Find My” feature of your phone.
About this item
- Keep track of and find your items alongside friends and devices in the Find My app
- Simple one-tap setup instantly connects AirTag with your iPhone or iPad
- Play a sound on the built-in speaker to help find your things, or just ask Siri for help
- Precision Finding with Ultra Wideband technology leads you right to your nearby AirTag (on select iPhone models)
- Find items further away with the help of hundreds of millions of Apple devices in the Find My network
- Put AirTag into Lost Mode to be automatically notified when it’s detected in the Find My network
- All communication with the Find My network is anonymous and encrypted for privacy, Location data and history are never stored on AirTag
- Replaceable battery lasts over a year.
- AirTag is IP67 water and dust resistant
- A range of colorful accessories sold sparely.
——— AIR TAG ACCESSORIES ——–
AIR TAGS are small, unobtrusive little disks packed with tracking power. You can easily slip them into a small pocket in your hand bag, back pack or luggage. There is, however, no way to directly attach an Air Tag to any item. But of course, there is a solution to every problem. In this case there are a variety of handy little devices on the market which allow your Air Tag to be inserted and then attached to the item of your choice – basically making the Air Tag into a key ring or luggage tag device.
Air Tag Accessories are available for every budget. At the Very High End, Apple offers a stylish leather luggage tag by Hermes for a mere $449.00.
Fortunately there are also more financially practical and budget-friendly options. Here is a pack of four key ring attachments which are stylish, very functional and reasonably priced $15.88 for all four!
KEEP TRACK OF YOUR STUFF …..
…AND ENJOY THE ADVENTURE!
JOIN TRAVEL AND PHOTO TODAY.COM – BECOME A SUBSCRIBER!
This site uses Affiliate Links. We may receive a small commission from purchases – NEVER AT ANY EXTRA COST TO YOU